Billing, Insurance and Health Plans
MayView accepts the following insurance and health plans:
- Valley Health Plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan
- Health Plan of San Mateo
- Primary Care Access Program (PCAP) of Santa Clara County
- Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Uninsured patients are always welcome and service fees will be based on income and family size. Uninsured patients are “self-pay” and may be eligible for discounts according to our sliding fee scale.
No patient is ever turned away from MayView for inability to pay.
Sign up for Primary Care Access Program (PCAP) for health care coverage
What is PCAP?
The Primary Care Access Program (PCAP) is a low-cost coverage program that provides primary health care services to low-income adults living in Santa Clara County, who do not have health insurance. If you qualify and select MayView, you will be assigned MayView as your primary care provider and your “medical home.”
Who is eligible for PCAP?
- Adults between 19 years and older who live in Santa Clara County;
- Household income at 200% or less of the Federal Poverty Level; and
- Adults not covered by employer health insurance and who are not eligible for full-scope Medi-Cal or Covered California subsidies.
Where can I enroll?
You can enroll at any MayView clinic location.
What do I need to provide?
You will need to provide copies of the following documents with your application:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of Santa Clara County residency
- Proof of income