[January 20, 2016] MayView Community Health Center is excited to announce an expanded partnership with El Camino Healthcare District to provide more fully integrated health care to low-income and uninsured community members. To support this effort, El Camino Healthcare District has committed $2.4 million to MayView over the next three and a half years.
The expanded partnership between El Camino Healthcare District and MayView will provide a medical home for individuals to receive consistent health care services, including general medical care, pediatric care, immunizations, prenatal care, family planning, chronic disease management, and preventive services like cancer screening and tobacco cessation. MayView and El Camino will continue to work closely to improve access to specialty and mental health care.
No patient is ever turned away from MayView for inability to pay.
New MayView Patients
- To schedule an appointment at any of our clinic locations (Mountain View, Sunnyvale, or Palo Alto), please call us at 650-965-3323.
- If you have any questions, please call Griselda Lopez at 650-965-3323 extension 1017.
- Please ask your current provider for a copy of your medical record to bring with you for your first visit to MayView.
- MayView is a Federally Qualified Health Center and must charge patients without insurance on a sliding fee scale. The charge is:
- $20 per visit for patients 120% or below of the Federal Poverty Level
- $30 per visit for patients 121% to 150% of the Federal Poverty Level
- $40 per visit for patients 151% to 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
However, no patient is ever turned away from MayView for inability to pay.