In 2016, MayView Community Health Center announced an expanded partnership with El Camino Healthcare District to provide more fully integrated health care to low-income and uninsured community members. To support this effort, El Camino Healthcare District committed $2.4 million to MayView over the next three and a half years.
The expanded partnership between El Camino Healthcare District and MayView provides a medical home for individuals to receive consistent health care services, including general medical care, pediatric care, immunizations, prenatal care, family planning, chronic disease management, integrated behavioral health, and preventive services like cancer screening and tobacco cessation. MayView and El Camino will continue to work closely to improve access to specialty and mental health care.
No patient is ever turned away from MayView for inability to pay.
New MayView Patients
- To schedule an appointment at any of our clinic locations (Mountain View, Sunnyvale, or Palo Alto), please call us at 650-965-3323.
- If you have any questions, please call Griselda at 650-965-3323 extension 1017.
- Please ask your current provider for a copy of your medical record to bring with you for your first visit to MayView.
- MayView is a Federally Qualified Health Center and must charge patients without insurance on a sliding fee scale. The charge is:
- $20 per visit for patients 120% or below of the Federal Poverty Level
- $30 per visit for patients 121% to 150% of the Federal Poverty Level
- $40 per visit for patients 151% to 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
However, no patient is ever turned away from MayView for inability to pay.
Sign up for PCAP for health care coverage
What is PCAP? The Primary Care Access Program (PCAP) is a low cost coverage program that provides primary health care services to low-income adults living in Santa Clara County, who do not have health insurance. If you qualify and select MayView, you will be assigned MayView as your primary care provider and your “medical home.”
Who is eligible for PCAP?
- Adults between 19 years and older who live in Santa Clara County;
- Household income at 200% or less of the Federal Poverty Level; and
- Adults not covered by employer health insurance and who are not eligible for full scope Medi-Cal or Covered California subsidies.
Where can I enroll? You can enroll at MayView by calling Cuca at 650-965-3323 extension 1054 Monday through Friday 8:15am to 5pm.
What do I need to provide? You will need to provide copies of the following documents with your application:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of Santa Clara residency
- Proof of income