MyMayView Online is a secure health care website for MayView patients. You can:
- request an appointment
- refill prescriptions and view medications
- view your lab results
- view your health and immunization records
Why should you sign up?
- Convenient: access your health record anywhere, anytime
- Easy to Use: clear instructions in English, Spanish, and Chinese
- Safe and Secure: your information will be completely private
- It’s FREE!
Interested in signing up? Have questions?
Give us a call or ask at the front desk during your next appointment!
A GUIDE TO ENROLLING IN THE PATIENT PORTAL
Go to www.nextmd.com
Here is what that page will look like. Go to the top right corner to change the language if you’d like – the options are English, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional), and Chinese (Simplified).
Click on the button that says “I AM NEW HERE”.
Select the option that says “I was given an enrollment token”.
Enter your 8 digit enrollment token, your date of birth, and your email address. Then click the “NEXT” button.
Once you get to the next page:
- Create a username. To make it easier to remember, you can use a combination of your first name and last name, or use your current email username
- Create a password. Follow the instructions on the page for password requirements.
- Pick a question from the drop down menu. You must answer this question correctly every time you log into the patient portal. This helps protect the privacy of your account.
- Write down the answer to that question in the box below, and retype it.
- Create another question that you can answer easily, and fill in the answer. If you’d like, you can use a question from the drop down menu in the previous part. You will be asked this question only if you forget your patient portal password and need to reset it.
- Write down the answer tot hat question in the box below, and retype it.
As soon as you finish this page and submit the information, you will be logged into your new account!